How to purchase / acquire vector drawings
- Register your free account. This is required for invoicing and later re-downloading of any of your files
- Add the drawings you want to the shopping cart
- Go to the shopping cart, click Checkout and finish the payment process (PayPal, credit card, iDeal, SOFORT banking, and Bancontact available)
- Purchase pre-paid vector credits
- Exchange the vector credits for the drawings
- Download your files immediately
Altogether these steps usually take around 5 minutes, in total!
Vector drawings are similar to the free blueprints that we have available on the website, but in vector form: technical orthogonal dimensional drawings.
What does that mean for you?
That means we offer the drawings in a vector format, which in turn means:
- they can be scaled to any size without loss of quality, unlike bitmap files
- change line thickness and appearance on the fly
- solid colors can be changed and selected easily
- All vector drawings are offered in 6 different formats (ai/pdf/eps/svg/dwg/dxf) so can be imported in almost all software packages directly
All files have organized layers (Adobe Illustrator required), so specific elements can be turned on and off on the fly
All files are completely editable
Files can easily be managed to show them in the style you prefer, by clicking layers on and off:
Lines + colors
Lines only (4-view)
Colors only (Solids)
You can download example files, in all available formats, to see what kind of quality we deliver and what type of content to expect.